July 04, 2023 2 min read
Hi MOXON and MiGoals Stockists,
We have been working with MiGoals for almost 6 years now but during that time I have never actually met Adam, so whilst he was in town last week we caught up to chat through the new collection and our joint plans for 2023 and early 2024. Sadly we didn't get a picture together, sorry!
MiGoals have a whole load of new products coming to MOXON in the next few weeks, from their Wellness Journal to new Get Shit Done and the hugely requested non-dated Goals Diary.
We sat down to talk about our Christmas sales strategy, becoming better at stock management and how we will work together to build the MiGoals brand.
1. Building up the brand, we have plans to secure more press and increase awareness of the MiGoals brand, who they are, what they do. We hope this will have a knock-on affect and lead to even more sales in your stores.
2. Listening to feedback about VM and commiting to investing in assets like points of display and literature for stockists who want them.
3. Keeping goods in stock. This is a really big one for both of us. It is hard to predict what is going to work well and because of this we have sold out of MiGoals more times than we care to remember This is our commitment to all of our retailers that we will improve stock flow and replen and become much better!
4. Product Develpoment + feedback, we want your feedback on new colourways and styles so we can bring you what you want and what you know will work for you. We can do votes or accept feedback by email and when we have enough interest we can hit print on the newest colour.
5. Growing throughout Europe. This one is for our European retailers, we know that Brexit has really hit you (and us) hard so we are going to press on with plans to make it easier to get goods to you. Watch this space ;)
I would love to know if you have anything else to add, drop us an email to share your thoughts.
Patsy (Co-founder of MOXON London)
See below for the sneak peak of the non-dated diary layout